A demanding and innovative market is starting to appreciate the step improvement in performance capability of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. Dassault Systèmes flagship technology has seen a 40% increase in uptake, in some part due to the efforts of the Intrinsys team in the UK which is proud to boast over 1,200 active seats of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, having established the awareness, specification, delivery and support system for the product over several years.
Awards flowed at the convention, recognising not only an outstanding performance in Sales but also throughout the Intrinsys business, underlining the fact that they are getting it right with their Marketing, Sales and Engineering delivery and support systems.
Intrinsys picked up the lion’s share of all the key European measures by which Dassault Systèmes views performance with a staggering 12 out of the 15 UK awards; a testament to Intrinsys’ staff and the customers who look to them to support their critical business technology and processes.
- Top Partner for Overall Achievement
- Top Partner for 3DEXPERIENCE/V6 Business
- Top Partner for Cloud
- Top Sales Representative for Overall Achievement – Jake Marshall
- Top Partner for New Customer Revenue
- Top Partner for Industry Solution Experience
- Top Sales Representative – Jake Marshall
- Top Technical Expert – Sam Smith
- Top Marketing Representative – Lisa Granton
- Top Partner for New Revenue Generation
- Top Sales Representative – Jennifer Clark
- Top Technical Expert – Andrew Early
It is worth mentioning that we would not be able to perform anywhere near so well if it wasn’t for our customers and the great support we receive from our colleagues at Dassault Systèmes.
We look forward to working closely with our customers during 2017 delivering solutions which will deliver true competitive advantage and enable the business to perform as well at next year’s awards.