TECHNIA and JLR
TECHNIA is a Dassault Systèmes’ Platinum Business Partner, with 20 years of experience within the automotive sector. As a leading JLR engineering supplier, TECHNIA have successfully migrated JLR suppliers to the Engineering Toolset – 3DEXPERIENCE 2017x. Delivering expert deployment, training and support packages, TECHNIA ensures your migration delivers the business benefits of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, whilst aligning your business to the JLR project needs.
Jaguar Land Rover PLM 2.0 – The Engineering Toolset
The JLR Supplier Program, delivers the alignment of suppliers to JLR and their adoption of the Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE platform – the Engineering Toolset. The development and implementation of the Engineering Toolset will support JLR with their growth strategy, providing both JLR and their supply chain the ability to deliver predictable conditions to enable scalable business growth for JLR and its’ suppliers.
The package consists of Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE Platform and JLR accompanying applications to include all CAD and data management requirements. The Engineering Toolset will resolve engineering level issues, by offering:
- A simplified data model
- Close alignment to Dassault Systèmes best practices
- Simplified and relevant working practices
Register for the 3DEXPERIENCE Readiness Assessment
Licensing Options for L663 21MY and 22MY Programs:
Suppliers will be asked to purchase 3DEXPERIENCE Platform 2017X Licenses. For this purpose dedicated packages have been built to fit JLR project’s needs. L663 20MY is being migrated to the Engineering Toolset (R2017x) and will join 21MY and 22MY in a single environment. All L8B2 parts will be frozen and migrated to the PLM Engineering Toolset R2017x environment by close of business 31st March 2019. 20MY LDI VSM’s R2014 will be removed at the same time.
- Standard use – can be used on JLR projects as well as projects outside of JLR.
- Restricted use – providing a lower cost to the supplier they can only be used on JLR projects.
R2014x use for older JLR projects In addition to the purchased JLR packages, Dassault Systèmes will deliver and provide parallel use on R2013x. Only companies identified and confirmed as a supplier by JLR are eligible to obtain parallel use, and the parallel use will expire December 2019. For further information on licensing options or parallel useage, please contact your TECHNIA account manager or submit an enquiry.
Extended JLR Supplier Packages – Exclusive to TECHNIA!
In addition to the standard JLR Supplier Program, TECHNIA is exclusively extending the JLR Supplier Packages with the inclusion of a number of additional products, at a massively reduced cost, from our own solution portfolio. Many JLR suppliers will already be familiar with these products as they are currently used by all major automotive OEMs worldwide, including JLR.
- Q-Checker: Q-Checker is a management system for Product Data Quality. It is the worlds leading system for quality assurance in a virtual development.
- CAVA: CAVA contains tools that makes sure Automotive OEM’s and their suppliers around the world are compliant with the legal rules, regulations and standards throughout the design process.
- myPLM: myPLM accelerates the usage of complex CAx environments and helps to manage various releases, license configurations and add-on tools.