TECHNIA provides clients with tools and knowledge to make their Product Lifecycle Management easy. We are a strategic partner to more than 4000 industrial companies worldwide who are using our solutions for creating and managing product information throughout the entire product lifecycle.
What has TECHNIA Benelux to offer? A very diverse and versatile function as workflow software consult in a growing professional organisation. We believe in an informal and open culture, with fun at work being of immense importance. We are driven and passionate. Teamwork is important. But personal development and growth is of greater value.
What are you going to do?
As a consultant, you will be in contact with customers and advise them about their (business) processes between and within organisations, create specifications and develop a framework with project specific processes. You will give user workshops (at the customer or at our office), create new project environments, help our support and sales team with Alfamail and anything related to CBIS, such as quotations and account plans. You will work together with experienced consultants, software engineers and account managers.
We are looking for a team player and someone who also is independent and result oriented. You are social and get energy from interacting with new customers. You are not afraid to try new things as well as structure and processes is important.
A broad overview of your responsibilities:
- Conduct consultations and make recommendations and proposals in the field of setting up projects and improving business processes
- Influence and adjust discussions about functionality
- Create consultancy reports and presentations
- Specify a program of requirements (functional design) for new functionality, and / or setting up projects
Implementation and aftercare
- Guide implementations
- Perform configuration of projects in our application(s)
- Develop customer specific training courses
- Provide standard and / or customer specific training courses both at the office and at the customer
- Provide aftercare by answering questions, solving bottlenecks, consulting with stakeholders (customers, developers, etc.)
- Provide information after the project has finished about new developments affecting the project
- Carry out after sales activities, deal with and respond to wishes and complaints;
- Summarise conversations in minutes of meeting;
- Represent the organisation at meetings, fairs and (special) events
To be successful in this role you need:
- HBO work and thinking level
- Demonstrable affinity with IT
- Able to work independently
- Not afraid to take the lead
- Good communication skills of both Dutch and English in speaking and writing
- Solution and result-oriented
- Driving license B, and prepared to travel within the Netherlands
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, and are you interested in this challenge? Apply by sending your resume to [email protected].
Who we are?
TECHNIA – the number one knowledge company in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). With our expertise in PLM, we help organisations to transform vision into value. Our solutions are used worldwide in industries like Life Sciences, Automotive, Travel, Retail, Offshore, Telecom, Fashion and Food & Beverage. We serve over 4,000 customers worldwide, including 43 listed in Fortune 500. TECHNIA is part of Addnode Group, listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic List. For more information, visit about us.
TECHNIA Benelux is an integral part of TECHNIA.