If you are stuck in a role working on the same products all the time, wishing you could work on a wide range of customer products and projects in a consultative environment, then we have the role for you.
TECHNIA’s Design and Simulation teamwork with clients across numerous sectors from aerospace and automotive to medical technologies. We solve complex engineering problems and enable them to produce better products through smart design and simulation.
As our Senior Simulation Engineer, you will:
- Provide specialist engineering simulation services on a consultancy basis to support our global clients across many industries.
- Define, develop and deliver existing and/or bespoke training material, either face-to-face or on-line
- Assist in seeking out new business and marketing opportunities and provide pre-sales support for those opportunities
- Create technical content to advertise product capabilities and our expertise in collaboration with the sales and marketing team
At the heart of everything we do are our TECHNIA Values: Go Explore, Keep Learning, Build Trust, Work Together and we are looking for colleagues who believe these values make us stronger and will embrace them as their own.
We reward our employees with
– An attractive Benefits package (Pension, healthcare and many more benefits)
– A competitive Salary
– Continuous training, support and focus on your personal and professional development
– A truly diverse working environment where differences are embraced and a family- friendly culture is promoted.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Simulation Engineer who has experience of carrying out engineering analysis, ideally in a consultancy environment, and enjoys taking the lead on a variety of projects.
You will have a passion for simulation technology, able to apply your existing skills in novel ways, learning new skills to expand your experience, and relish developing efficient solutions to complex problems.
You will enjoy working collaboratively with clients and colleagues, within a multi-disciplinary engineering team with multi-national reach.
Experience of Dassault Systèmes SIMULIA simulation portfolio – both the standalone products (Abaqus, FE-Safe, ISight, TOSCA, XFlow, Powerflow etc) or the 3DEXPERIENCE simulation roles and apps – would be advantageous.
TECHNIA is a global PLM company, and Platinum Partner for Dassault Systèmes, whose leading market position has been achieved by using the products we sell, enabling us to deliver expert engineering services to clients whilst understanding, first-hand, the critically important user experience. The result; superior sales, services, product support and training that drives success and enables customers to achieve the best return on their investment.
How to apply
Apply by sending a CV and cover letter to [email protected]
The selection of candidates is ongoing and we may hire someone before the application period expires.
For more information about TECHNIA, please see our website www.technia.co.uk.
We look forward to your application!