About the job
As part of Addnode PLM Group, we pave the way for innovation, creativity, and profitability. We combine industry-leading Product Lifecycle Management tools with specialist knowledge, so our customers can enjoy the journey from product concept to implementation, making it possible to keep things simple, personal, and accessible so that together we transform a vision into value.
As an employee of TECHNIA, you will be part of a company with a strong team spirit and strong values. You will receive ongoing personal development, training opportunities and an excellent benefits package including a Contributory Pension Scheme, Life assurance and Private medical insurance.
You will be reporting into the Financial Controller and your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Delivery of robust month-end and year-end process to strict deadlines
- Intercompany transactions and reconciliations
- Banking, including multicurrency cash management
- Credit control management
- Project accounting
- Dealing with external and internal audits
- Statutory accounting and compliance in accordance with company policy and latest legislation
- Develop effective working relationships with Operations
- Ensure the Finance team’s processes are as efficient as possible whilst constantly looking to streamline where possible.
To be successful in the role, you will need to have:
- Part qualification (ACCA or CIMA)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Strong IT skills, especially Excel
- Possess a pro-active, “can-do” attitude and continually looking to improve
- Be a good team player but also work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
Ideally, you will also have:
- Experience working in a software industry
- Experience in project accounting
- Experience of Dynamics F&O
- Working knowledge of complex group environment and currency exposure
How to apply
Apply by sending a CV and cover letter to [email protected]
The selection of candidates is ongoing and we may hire someone before the application period expires.
For more information about TECHNIA, please see our website www.technia.co.uk.
We look forward to your application!