We have a newly created role as Finance and Business Administrator to join TECHNIA on a full-time basis. This role will provide a great steppingstone in your career, you will gain valuable knowledge and skills as you build towards a more Financial or Project Management Office role.
We are located in Milton Keynes and the role will be hybrid, allowing you to experience working from the office 2-3 days a week and from home.
As our Finance and Business Administrator you will get involved in the administrative management of projects and database, and training organisation.
– You will be involved in revenue recognitions, invoice raising and project accounting, and will be responsible for generating reports for milestones, billable hours, and any other ad-hoc reporting.
– As the person responsible for training organisation, you will be organising hardware, training rooms, travel, record keeping of the training attendees etc.
We are a small entity but part of a global organisation. We are a PLM specialist, and we partner with Dassault Systemes to deliver expert engineering services to clients.
At the heart of everything we do are our TECHNIA Values: Go Explore, Keep Learning, Build Trust, Work Together and we are looking for a Finance and Business Administrator who believes that these values make us stronger and embrace them as their own.
We value our employees and in return as our Finance and Business Administrator we offer:
- Attractive Benefits package (Pension, healthcare and many more benefits)
- Competitive Salary
- Continuous training, support and focus on your personal and professional development
- A truly diverse working environment where differences are embraced, and a family-friendly culture is promoted
Who will be the right candidate?
As the skills can be taught and learned, apart from being proficient in MS Office, we are looking for somebody with the right attitude. The ideal candidate will show attributes such as
- Eagerness to help and learn
- Inquisitive nature
- Passion for problem solving and increasing efficiency
- Deadline driven
If the role sounds interesting, please apply and we will be in contact with you in due course.
If you need more info or would want to discuss the role further please contact us via email at [email protected]