TECHNIA provides clients with tools and knowledge to make their Product Lifecycle Management easy. We are a strategic partner to more than 4000 industrial companies worldwide who are using our solutions for creating and managing product information throughout the entire product lifecycle.
Content of Work
As an Application Developer/Architect you will participate in a solution delivery project team, which is responsible for delivering high quality and efficient ENOVIA software web-based solutions as part of the implementation projects. The work includes design, modeling, configuration, web-UI and backend programming, and documentation using an agile and lean project process.
Mapping customer requirements into system architecture solutions is also an important element in this job. As an Application Developer/Architect you will continuously cooperate with the customer, ensuring that the delivered functional solutions are within the scope of the project definition and meet the customer expectations.
Background and Competence
- University degree in Computer Science or similar skills obtained through work experience
- Very good spoken and written English
The following would also be advantageous:
- Norwegian or any other Scandinavian language
- International experience from working in a global company is an advantage
- Previous experience from working with or implementing PLM, QMS, DMS, ERP or MES
- Knowledge in any of the systems ENOVIA, Windchill, Teamcenter, SAP PLM, SharePoint, SAP
- 3 years’ experience in Java software development and/or IT systems integration preferably in a consulting role
- Norwegian citizenship in order to get security clearance at specific customers
- Experience in agile methodology
- Knowledge and experience in automatic unit testing as well as test-driven development
What do we offer you?
An exciting and challenging job in a fast growing and developing company. We are a diverse company with more than over 20 nationalities and we appreciate the competence and experience all our employees contribute with. We offer you an atmosphere and culture with a team spirit and a can-do-attitude to share our knowledge and together tackle and find solutions to our challenges.
TECHNIA has its operations based in 14 countries, including Sweden, Germany, United Kingdom, Slovakia, Norway, Finland, USA and India. This position is based in Oslo office. Travel in Norway may be required sometimes.
Apply by sending an email to [email protected] with your CV and a cover letter. The selection of candidates will take place continuously. Starting date is as soon as possible with respect to the candidate’s notice agreement.
TECHNIA is the #1 knowledge company in PLM. By combining your strengths with our expertise in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) we will help you to turn your vision into value, and become the future winner. Our solutions are used worldwide in industries such as life sciences, automotive, travel, retail, offshore, telecom, fashion and food & beverage. We serve over 4000 customers worldwide, including 43 that are listed on the Fortune 500. TECHNIA is a part of Addnode Group, listed at the Nasdaq OMX Nordic List. Read more here.