Introducing DELMIA Ortems Crisis Planning Solution
In the face of the COVID-19 crisis, production and planning processes have become subject to a level of stress unprecedented in recent history.
Many manufacturers depend on impacted countries and networks for their raw materials and there have been regular and drastic breakdowns since the beginning of the crisis. All manufacturers worldwide are affected to a greater or lesser extent, which is putting a strain on their planning processes and organizations.
The objective of this webinar is to discuss some of the ways you might improve your resilience, to address the crisis period and also how to put you in a better condition for the recovery and for potential future crises.
- Meet customer due dates
- Anticipate and control load fluctuations
- Improve customer service and lead-time reliability
- Improve agility even with unexpected events
- Reduce inventory and cycle time
- Decrease cycle time and WIP
- Contingency planning to minimize production disruptions